0

Writing


Hi all,
(This is just me pretending people read my blog) ✌🏼

I used to write my opinion and some (not so good) short stories on my blog, but then I stopped. I'm not sure why I stopped, probably because I was busy with my study. I still write my view about something though, but just in Notes on my phone.

I just realized I miss this blog!

Usually I write when I'm alone, when I can be 100% with myself, listen to my favorite music, get lost in my own thoughts. I barely have this privilege now. For me, writing is important (even though I'm not good at it), it helps me feel connected with myself, it helps me hear myself think in this noisy world, it’s like being in my own wonderland, it's good for my soul.

We listen to other people's opinion everyday, do we even have time to listen to ourselves? do we have time to sit still and actually think how we view or feel about something? Do we have time to reflect? If we never listen to ourselves, we will be overly influenced by others' opinions, and at some point in our life, we will be overwhelmed and confused.

I’d like to write again (I don’t mean high quality writing — just a simple one, so please don’t expect much) on this blog ☺


0 komentar:

Back to Top